Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Mormon Apologetics and Accountability

I was browsing around on YouTube the other day and I came across a real gem...

This is the first video in a series of lectures by Daniel C. Peterson, hardcore Mormon apologist. He is desperately trying to convince the world that in spite of all the evidence against the church, it is still true. All you need to watch is the first couple of seconds...

He says something to the effect of: "I hate being filmed because it means that I'm accountable for everything I say... which I don't much like." I almost shit myself when I heard him say that! Notice the courtesy laugh from his audience. Also notice how he doesn't say anything to the effect of "just kidding".



Aww, isn't that just a shame? Imagine any Mormon defender or leader who is accountable for the bullshit they drum up!

I had a good laugh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's up with this? It says the video is no longer available... And I wanted to see it!

Mormon411 said...

Don't know why it says that. It works just fine for me. In case anyone else is having a problem viewing it, here is the direct URL to the video on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiNgnk_L748