Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wife #19, or A Life In Bondage

I am very pleased to announce that I have located a digital copy of a very rare book. TBM's are aware that Brigham Young had many wives. What they don't know is that wife #19 left that abusive bastard and the church and wrote a book to tell her story. She dedicated her life to ending the abuse that is and was polygamy.

Naturally, when she left the church and began telling her story, the church told lies in order to quiet and discredit her. This book tells her story of abuse and unrighteous dominion by LDS leaders and prophets. Here it is, in her very own words:

Wife No. 19,
or
A Life In Bondage,
Being A
Complete Expose of Mormonism,
And Revealing the
Sorrows, Sacrifices and Sufferings of
Women In Polygamy,
By
Ann Eliza Young,
Brigham Young's Apostate Wife.

http://www.ebershoff.com/pdfs/Wife_No_19_Ann_Eliza_Young.pdf

You can click on this link to read the book or right click the link and choose "Save Target As..." to save it to your computer.

If, at any time, this link fails to work and you would like a copy of this book, please email me and I will provide a copy of it to you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! I am interested in reading this, but couldn't get the link to work on my iPhone. I don't think I have the right click option. Any other suggestions? If not my email is findingmywaysoftly at gmail

Thanks! I am enjoying exploring your blog. :-)