Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mormon411!

I just realized that Mormon411 has been up and running for over a year now! As of today, I have published 147 posts including this one! It has been a very quick and rewarding year! I looked for a "Happy Birthday" graphic with a sexy girl in it but couldn't find one that I really liked. :(

I'd like to thank everyone who has participated. I value your comments whether you agree with me or not, especially the TBM's who have taken the time to answer my tough questions. Although I could never again believe in the LDS gospel, I admire all of you for defending what you believe. Your comments and insites have been appreciated.

One other note to my TBM readers, please know that I am not your enemy. I am simply trying to level the playing field. I believe that both sides of any story should be told so I am doing my small part to present the other side. Don't judge me for it. I encourage you to take my message at face value and give it an honest thought. If you choose to keep believing, at least you will have made a more informed decision. That is all I ask.

Also, please don't buy into the churches propaganda that all who leave are evil, vile sinners. Be open minded and you will see that ex-Mormons are very intelligent people who, believe it or not, leave the church and have very rewarding and fulfilling lives. The idea that people leave because of sin, offended, or just couldn't "endure" anymore is 99% false.

We are smart, intelligent people who left because it didn't add up and because we discovered that the church has been lying to us all our lives. If a church has to cover up it's history and outright lie, then how can it possibly be true?

Here's to many more successful years at Mormon411. I'm not planning on stopping any time soon!

No comments: