Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm In It For the Money

I'm either full of the devil, or just want money. That's why I publically voice my opinion against the lords only true church. You know, there's so much money in anti-mormon blogging, I'm surprised that not everyone's doing it. In fact, I'm about to retire.

That's what TBM's want you to think. The fact is, I've never received a penny. That's not why I do this. I am pro-truth. Let's take a closer look at who's really in it for the money...

General authorities. I'm pretty sure that nearly every single member of the quorum of the twelve apostles has written at least one book. And with an eager following, it's a guaranteed way to sell a couple million copies.

Not to mention the fact that all the apostles are hotshots in businesses all around the world.

And last but not least, they are in control of the richest cult in America, which has an estimated $7 billion annual income.

And the most hilarious part is that those complete and total hypocrites will come out and teach their following that money is the root of all evil.

Who's the one that really has dollar signs in their eyes?

No comments: