Saturday, March 3, 2012

When You Put It Like That...



I came across this image while surfing the web. Whoever wrote it is extremely ignorant on what atheists "believe" and how science describes how the universe came to exist. But even if this quote is 100% correct, let's consider the alternative...

Religion:

The belief that there is a being
who has always existed and has
unlimited magical powers who
snapped his fingers and the
universe suddenly popped into
existence. He then buried
dinosaur bones in the ground
just to confuse everyone.

...it makes perfect sense.

5 comments:

luksky said...

I like your analogy. I had a facebook "friend" post the Athiesm quote and when I responded to it with something of the same analogy as yours she promptly deleted me. I guess the truth does hurt...

Mormon411 said...

Either the truth hurts, or just plain doesn't matter...

Cait said...

I think it depends on the religion. It's hard to summarize one religion into one explanation for the earth's existence.

Mormon411 said...

I think it's easy...

"God did it!"

Sabrina Loves Blogger said...

its ok