- the leader of an army whose orders are to be strictly followed
- of or pertaining to all persons or things belonging to a group or category
- right to command: the right or power to enforce rules or give orders
- holder of power: somebody or something with official power
- power given to somebody: power to act on behalf of somebody else, or official permission to do something
When you really stop to think about it, they are not even trying to hide the fact that they want your complete and total obedience. They even give themselves titles that display their power and authority.
They are truly revered by millions to be prophets, seers, and revelators. The only problem is that they don't prophesy. They don't see. And they don't reveal.
They are frauds who just want your money and total obedience. The LDS church IS a cult.
I urge all my Mormon readers to open your eyes and take a close look at what you are being taught. You are slaves. You are sheep. You have been deceived. They tell you to avoid people like me because they don't want you to think for yourselves. They don't want you to know what they're up to. They don't want you to know about the true history of Joseph Smith. They just want you to "bow your head and say yes".
They are wolves in sheep's clothing.