Sunday, October 14, 2007

Another Holy Sabbath Day

It's Sunday again and I am going to break the holy hell out of the precious "Sabbath Day."

Acually, the original Sabbath Day was Saturday as the 7th Day Adventists believe. In Spanish, "Sabado" is Saturday. The term "Sabbath" has latin roots which mean Saturday instead of Sunday.

Whatever, if god is stupid enough that he can't even decide which day is his "holy day" then I guess I'm free to do whatever I want, whenever the hell I want.

Today I am going to work, make money, and not give a penny of it to the church.

I've actually been thinking a little... maybe I'll starting going to church every testimony meeting, just for pure entertainment. I'll watch the drones get all teary eyed and emotional as they know the church is true. They don't know shit. The church leaders know that when people start learning the real truth behind Mormonism, many of them leave. That is why they hide it and never talk about it. "We believe in being honest," MY ASS!!!

Just another evil apostate...

No comments: