- When you are an infant, you will receive a blessing.
- When you are eight years old, you will be baptized.
- When you are nineteen, you will go on a two-year mission.
- As soon as you return from your mission, you will immediately find your eternal companion.
- You will start pumping out children as fast as you are physically able.
- (Somewhere in here, if you're lucky, you will get an education; but that is secondary in the lords eyes. Your number one priority is to pump out those LDS babies.)
- You will teach your children all about the church.
- You endure to the end.
- You die.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
The Mormon Schedule
Before you are even born, if you are born into a Mormon family, your life has already been planned out for you.